Enjoy the Beauty of Real Wood for Less
If you love the beauty of natural wood blinds but don’t want to spend the money on them, we have the solution for you. Value Blinds & Shutters offers faux wood blinds for homeowners in Denver and Castle Rock, CA. Faux wood blinds are a popular version of window blinds that match the timeless appeal of real wood blinds and give you an elegant look without breaking the bank. You have options when it comes to faux wood blinds, including moisture-resistant composite blinds, teak faux wood blinds, and more. Our experts can help you choose the perfect faux wood blinds for your home. Get in touch with us today to schedule your free consultation.
The Benefits of Faux Wood Blinds
We’ve talked to some homeowners who have been a bit reluctant to choose faux wood blinds because they didn’t realize the benefits of fake wood blinds. You have many options when it comes to choosing window treatments and blinds. Our customers are often thrilled once they select faux wood blinds, and we think you will be too. Check out some of the benefits of choosing faux wood blinds for your home in Colorado:
- Durability – Faux wood blinds are durable window coverings made from polymer materials and UVA inhibitors. Faux wood blinds are made so they don’t crack, chip, peel, or yellow with time.
- Variety – Homeowners can personalize their faux wood blinds from Value Blinds & Shutters. We offer custom blinds and the ability to choose your preferred slat size to complement your style and taste. You can also select from a wide range of colors. Choose rich wood grains, neutral colors, whites, and a smooth or textured finish.
- Easy to Clean – Your faux wood blinds have horizontal slats, so they are easy to clean and built to last. Faux wood blinds can be easily wiped clean if your children get a little out of control with their crayons.
- Reliability – When you choose faux wood blinds, you’ll benefit from a heavy-duty and crash-proof cord lock, so they are easy to operate for many years.
- Operation – Choose cordless or motorized faux wood blinds to make them easier to operate. Faux wood blinds can also be a safe option for those with children or pets.
Types of Faux Wood Blinds
Not all faux wood blinds are alike. Your first decision will be whether to go with real wood blinds or faux wood blinds. Faux wood blinds offer many of the same features at an affordable price. Our experts can help you make a choice. If you do opt for faux wood blinds, you then need to choose your preferred type of blind. Learn more about these three types of faux wood blinds:
- Solid PVC – These faux wood blinds are made from a moisture-proof poly material that’s also used in PVC piping. This type of faux wood blind also features UV inhibitors to make them durable and long-lasting.
- Composite – This choice for faux wood blinds is lighter than solid PVC and provides enhanced insulation. The slats on composite faux wood blinds feature a natural texture, mimicking real wood blinds.
- Wood Core – These faux wood blinds are made with a wood pulp center similar to particleboard. These materials allow you to get a more realistic wood grain appearance. Wood core is a high-end option for faux wood blinds and will not warp or crack. Nobody will be able to tell that your blinds are not real wood.
Choose Us for Custom Window Blinds
If you’re in the market for new blinds for your windows, you will do well to choose Value Blinds & Shutters in Denver. We install Hunter Douglas blinds, so you’ll enjoy the best brand in the industry. We offer stained or painted wood blinds, including bass, cherry, oak, and composite wood. We also offer aluminum and vinyl blinds in addition to faux wood. Our team offers quality products at affordable prices. Measuring and installation are always free. Contact us today to get your free initial quote and schedule your free in-home estimate.