Check Out the Shutters in Value Blinds and Shutters’ Showroom
Are you trying to make the decision between window shutters versus blinds? Perhaps you’re looking to replace an old set of shutters. Whatever you need when it comes to window shutters, Value Blinds and Shutters has everything you need. We’re based in Denver, CO, and we’ve been assisting the surrounding areas for 15 years. Our team is highly-trained at both window covering design and blind installation, and we’ll get the job done right the first time. Considering installing shutters in your home? Learn more about our services!
Which Shutter Material Stands Out to You?
Perhaps the most fun part of getting new shutters is choosing the ideal set for you. Plantation shutters are some of the most common types, renowned for their beauty and functionality. You can customize the design of your shutters to show individuality, or you could choose shutters that meld with the rest of your home’s aesthetic. Shutters often work as a finishing touch to any space. They can be made from a wide variety of materials. At Value Blinds and Shutters, our most popular shutters are:
- Natural wood: We use eco-friendly Bass Cedar to create durable, beautiful shutters. With proper care, natural wood shutters can last you decades.
- Faux wood: If you love the look of wooden window shutters but want to save some money, faux wood may be for you. These mimic the look of natural wood and have the durability of the polymer.
- Vinyl: If budget is your top priority, vinyl shutters are an excellent choice. Vinyl is very durable, as well as available in multiple colors.
Customize Numerous Types of Window Shutters
Window shutters certainly aren’t one size fits all. Every homeowner has a different vision for their space, and the team at Value Blinds and Shutters wants to cater to you. We stock a wide variety of shutters that can make any room inviting. If you’re not sure which of our options work best for you, talk to our friendly staff! We’ll let you know which shutters hold up better in humidity, sunlight, or condensation. We offer the following window shutters and installation specifics:
HD Composite Woods
Wood: Stained or Painted
Can be used on:
Windows, doors, sliding glass doors, and French doors
Arches and specialty shapes available
Colors: White and Wood Tones available
Slat size: 2.5″, 3.5″, 4.5″
Operating System (tilt bars): Standard or “Hidden” aka TruView
Frame types: Several to choose from
Wondering About the Benefits of Shutters?
Get ready to reap the benefits of brand-shutters from Value Blinds and Shutters! Shutters are for more than just providing shade on those sunny summer days. They have a plethora of advantages you’ll soon see after installation. A few prominent benefits include:
- Privacy: Are you worried your neighbors and passersby can see inside your home? With shutters, you can simply close them up and enjoy the privacy you’ve been missing.
- Storm Protection: Some window shutters are specially made to protect against storm damage. However, any shutter provides a degree of protection against flying debris, not to mention the sweltering summer temperatures in Denver.
- Security: We all want to have peace of mind, especially in our own homes. Shutters provide a little extra security, and you’ll know your home is safe with a second lock on your windows.
- Customizable: When you partner with Value Blinds and Shutters, your window coverings are fully customizable. We’ll make sure your shutters are a perfect match for the size and shape of your windows.
- Energy Efficiency: We often get asked, are window shutters energy efficient? The short answer is yes! Because they keep sunlight from warming the inside of your home, you’ll save money on utility bills in the long run.
Quality Window Shutter Installation Services
Installation is a breeze with the team from Value Blinds and Shutters. We’re committed to top-tier customer service without the premium price. In fact, we offer free installation for our customers throughout Denver and the surrounding area. We custom design your new shutters, fit them to your exact size specifications and install them for free. With over a decade of experience, we’ll make sure the installation gets done right the first time.
Read Our Tips for Shutter Maintenance
As with any home décor or appliance, maintenance is crucial to a long lifespan. Window shutters are functional, but only so long as they get proper upkeep. However, if you’ve never cleaned or maintained window shutters before, you may not know where to start. Value Blinds and Shutters has you covered with the following tips for caring for your shutters:
- Clean shutters using warm water and dish soap and dry with soft microfiber towels.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or hard water to wipe down your shutters. This can lead to watermarks, discoloration, and even cracks
- Don’t use water on natural wood shutters. Instead, use wood polish and dry cloth. You may use a soft toothbrush to get rid of ground-on dirt.
- Dust the shutters once a week. Tilt the slats up and run a vacuum hose over them.
Request a Free Estimate Today
Do shutters sound like the window treatment for you? Whether you’re interested in wooden window shutters or vinyl varieties, Value Blinds and Shades has something for you. We have the largest selection of blinds, shades, and shutters in the Denver area, and our prices are up to 60% less than retail. Why break the bank when you could get quality shutters for less? Plus, we’ll bring our mobile showroom straight to you, so you won’t even need to spend money on gas. We’re committed to providing the best experience for each customer. Contact our team today for more information on our shutters or to request a free estimate.